Lab-Aids is upgrading the platform that students and teachers use to view online curriculum. The new platform provides a number of new features, but still provides the same ease of accessing our curricula as before.
Still on the old Portal? Ready to make the switch? Let us know! (Teachers and administrators only, please.)
Once Lab-Aids has assigned licenses to the school or district Admin, that Admin must distribute that access to teachers and students - this is not a step that Lab-Aids can do for the Admin. In many cases, if your school or district has already been in communication with Lab-Aids, teachers who do not have access yet are likely waiting on their school or district Admin to take the next step.
When Lab-Aids creates an Admin account and assigns purchased licenses, an email is automatically sent to the Admin with further instructions. The information below calls out details from that email. Further information can be found in the specific FAQs under Teacher, Student, or Admin.
- Lab-Aids has created my Admin account, what do I do next?
- We're interested in integrating the Lab-Aids portal with our LMS. Is that possible?
Teacher and student access is distributed by the school or district Admin. For more detail then just the getting started tips, see the Teacher FAQ further below.
- I haven't received any access information yet but I know my school/district has been working with Lab-Aids.
- I received an email from our Admin with login information, now what?
- How do I view the Teacher Edition and Teacher Resources?
- I need to add new units to my bookshelf? How do I do that?
Every school and district has their own system and methods for communicating login information to their students. Schools using an integration may already have systems in place with their LMS while other schools may get this information from the school/district Admin. Lab-Aids does not, and cannot for privacy reasons, have access to student login information.
Working with Students
Assessments & Item Banks
School & District Admins