Once Lab-Aids has assigned licenses to the school or district Admin, that Admin must distribute that access to teachers and students - this is not a step that Lab-Aids can do for the Admin. In many cases, if your school or district has already been in communication with Lab-Aids, teachers who do not have access yet are likely waiting on their school or district Admin to take the next step. Please contact your school or district Admin if you feel you should have access but have yet to receive login information.
When Lab-Aids creates an Admin account and assigns purchased licenses, an email is automatically sent to the Admin with further instructions. The information below calls out details from that email. Further information can be found in the specific FAQs under Teacher, Student, or Admin.
- Lab-Aids has created my Admin account, what do I do next?
- We're interested in integrating the Lab-Aids portal with our LMS. Is that possible?
Teacher and student access is distributed by the school or district Admin. For more detail then just the getting started tips, see the Teacher FAQ further below.
- I haven't received any access information yet but I know my school/district has been working with Lab-Aids.
- I received an email from our Admin with login information, now what?
- How do I view the Teacher Edition and Teacher Resources?
- I need to add new units to my bookshelf? How do I do that?
- What are the basics of navigating through the new portal?
Every school and district has their own system and methods for communicating login information to their students. Schools using an integration may already have systems in place with their LMS while other schools may get this information from the school/district Admin. Lab-Aids does not, and cannot for privacy reasons, have access to student login information.
Lab-Aids is committed to providing the most secure and stable platform for our users. If you are still using the "Classic Login," please prioritize making the switch to the "New Login." If no one in your school or district has started this process, please complete this form. (Teachers and Admins only please)
Working with Students
Assessments & Item Banks
School Admins (majority of our accounts): How do I set up my teachers and students?
District Admins: How do I set up my schools, admins, teachers and students?