Please refer to this School Setup Details document for more detail on the following steps. Or, click the title of each step for more detail.
If you have been set up as a "District Admin" instead of a "School Admin", please click here for District Admin instructions on setting up your schools within the district. (These District Admin setups are rare.)
- Where to log in: https://portals.lab-aids.com or lab-aids.com > Book Login > New Login
- Username: Your email address
- Password: You should have received an email with your password when you were initially set up.
- If you don't know your username or password, please let us know ASAP by emailing email@example.com.
- We recommend changing your password upon login by clicking on your account in the upper right corner.
2. Add classes
Add classes that associate students and teachers (i.e. Mrs. Smith 6th Period)
- If you only have a few teachers, it's probably easier to add them manually.
- You can bulk upload -- be sure to follow the guidelines on the Bulk Teacher Upload page
- If you're also rostering yourself as a teacher, you'll need to use a separate email address.
- You can bulk upload -- be sure to follow the guidelines on the Bulk Student Upload page
- License > Assign
- If you have been given two licenses for the same set of content, you'll need to assign both of those licenses to your teachers.
- How to assign licenses to teachers FAQ
- This video will help: https://vimeo.com/319575835/c114d97a7a
Then, once you have completed the above steps:
6. FOR TEACHERS: Your teachers will then need to assign books to their students
- Overview of portal: https://lab-aids.com/portal-navigation-basic-overview
- Teachers can also refer to the FAQ document for questions