Please refer to this document (Starting with page 7, "Steps to add classes") for more detail on the following steps.
1. Log in as admin
- Where to log in: https://portals.lab-aids.com or lab-aids.com > Book Login > New Login
- Username: Your email address
- Password: You should have received an email with your password when you were initially set up.
- If you don't know your username or password, please let us know ASAP by emailing email@example.com.
- We recommend changing your password upon login by clicking on your account in the upper right corner.
2. Add classes that associate students and teachers (i.e. Mrs. Smith 6th Period)
3. Roster teachers
- If you only have a few teachers, it's probably easier to add them manually.
- You can bulk upload -- be sure to follow the guidelines on the Bulk Teacher Upload page
- If you're also rostering yourself as a teacher, you'll need to use a separate email address.
4. Roster students
- You can bulk upload -- be sure to follow the guidelines on the Bulk Student Upload page
5. Assign licenses to teachers
- License > Assign
- How to assign licenses to teachers FAQ
- This video will help: https://vimeo.com/262853398/29eb2d0fce
Then, once you have completed the above steps:
6. FOR TEACHERS: Your teachers will then need to assign books to their students
- Overview of portal (explains features of online books): https://vimeo.com/247574230
- Teachers can also refer to the FAQ document for questions
Resources: Please take a look, as these can be very helpful: