*Before assigning licenses to teachers, you'll need to make sure you have already added classes and rostered teachers.
**If you have been given a student PO and a teacher PO for the same content, you'll need to assign both POs to your teachers.
1) After logging into the admin account, select "License" from the left-hand side menu.
- You'll see a list of all POs (sets of licenses) assigned to your school, along with all related PO information.
2) Click the "Assign" icon on the right side of the PO.
3) Select the teachers who need access to the PO, and then click "Assign". Your teachers will now have access to this content, and they will be able to assign content to their students*.
Important: If your school has more than 10 teachers, you must click "Display 100 Records" so that you view all teachers on the same page. If you click the checkbox for teachers on one page and move to the next page without clicking "assign", your selections will not save.
Once all teachers are viewed on the same page, you can select teachers and click "assign". If you have more than 100 teachers, click "assign" after each page of 100.
*1) If you have been given a student PO and a teacher PO for the same content, you'll need to assign both POs to your teachers before they can assign content to their students.
- When the expiration dates of student licenses and teacher licenses differ, we separate out student licenses and teacher licenses into separate POs. If this is the case, both POs need to be assigned to teachers so that teachers can then assign content to their students.
- The teacher PO usually ends in -01. The student PO usually ends in -02.
- If you only have one PO for both students and teachers, that is okay.
2) How to view licenses used vs. licenses available: From the "Manage License" screen, click on the icon for "Licenses Used" to view Licenses Assigned and Licenses Available.
3) You can check to see whether your teachers have been assigned content by going to Roster > Teacher > "Content Assigned".