The following requirements must be met for a successful Google Classroom integration with the Lab-Aids Portal. Please see the Google Classroom Integration Guide for further info on how the integration works and instructions on how to perform the integration.
- All users that need access to our curriculum must be users of Google Classroom, not just G Suite.
- User roles (teacher vs. learner) must be established for all users.
- All users must be part of a Class defined in Google Classroom.
- All Classes must be uniquely defined and not distinguish themselves on Class metadata.
- The G Suite Super Admin must serve as the admin for your Portal account to perform the initial roster sync and assign licenses to teachers.