Are You a Catalyst?
The LAB-AIDS Catalyst Project immerses teachers and their classes from a select number of school districts in the comprehensive LAB-AIDS hands-on curriculum and materials so that they can EXPERIENCE SCIENCE in a way that has yielded a level of results and student engagement not seen in textbook-only classrooms.
It’s a complete customized program focused on your needs – ranging from a single one-month module to a full-year curriculum – provided to you at no charge. There is no better, easier or more convenient way to experience our program.
There is literally no risk – try teaching and experiencing science using LAB-AIDS curriculum, along with our LAB-AIDS kit drawers and customized on - site professional development delivered by our certified trainers, who are all practicing classroom teachers.
We provide everything you need to engage your students more effectively, resulting in greater student involvement, knowledge retention and higher test scores.
The LAB-AIDS Catalyst Project is specifically designed to enable teachers to experience the impact and effect that LAB-AIDS’ middle and high school curriculum has on their students. The LAB-AIDS curriculum products are specifically designed to engage students by experiencing science.
By participating in the LAB-AIDS Catalyst Project you and your school will receive:
- A customized program focused on your needs - from a single one-month module to a full-year curriculum
- All the materials and textbooks required for your class tohave a richer science experience
- On-site professional development tailored to the program(s) that you are implementing, delivered by our certified trainers, who are all practicing classroom teachers
- Access to support directly from the curriculum developers
- Support Every Step of the Way!
CONTACT US today to find out if you qualify for the LAB-AIDS Catalyst Program.